We do not deliver to APO addresses or PO Boxes. A physical mailing address is required when placing an order.
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders Over $50
- We provide free ground shipping & handling on website orders within the lower 48 contiguous United States on purchases of $50 dollars or more.
- Free shipping is via UPS Ground, which takes approximately 4-6 business days. Smaller items may ship USPS.
- For purchases under $49.99, a flat rate of $7.99 is charged.
- Tracking information is emailed to you as soon as it is available, so that you know exactly when your package will arrive.
- Customers also have the option of receiving tracking information via SMS text message if they choose to provide their cell phone number at check-out. This is completely optional and at the customer’s discretion. We will never send anything to you other than order tracking. Standard text message rates may apply.
- Delivery is available to AK, HI and PR. However, additional shipping costs will apply. Additional transit time may be required.
- We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Shipments usually arrive within 4-6 business days after processing within the lower 48 contiguous states. All shipments are sent via UPS ground service or via USPS.
- We also provide expedited shipping options for an additional cost, which are available at checkout.
- We appreciate interest in international purchases, but at this time, we are unable to ship internationally. However, we are working on options to expand our product catalog into new countries!
Flat Rate Returns
Making your outdoor experience as easy and enjoyable as possible is our number one priority, and we strive for total satisfaction with all of our products. If you aren’t happy with your CORE® Equipment purchase, returns are accepted by mail within 60 days after the purchase date, with all original packaging and contents.
- Customer Name as listed on receipt or confirmation email
- Order number
- Date of purchase
- Name/model number of product
- Reason for return
Just a reminder, a minimal restocking fee for returns is applied to uphold the excellence and readiness of our products. This fee allows us to properly inspect your return, ensuring that each item our customers receive is ready for their journey ahead.
- Orders under $49.99 (before tax) will have a flat $8.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Orders over $50.00 (before tax) will have a flat $15.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Orders of wearable CORE® Gear will have a flat $3.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Straight exchanges of wearable CORE® Gear from either one size or design to another size or design are accepted at no cost to the customer. When exchanging one design for another, shirts need to be the same cost.
Please note that it may take 3-5 business days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Replacement parts are available! Just contact our Customer Service team for replacement parts.
Replacement parts are not covered by a warranty, and pricing includes a flat rate shipping fee.
Repacement parts will have a flat $10.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Replacement rainflys & canopy tops will have a flat $15.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
You may cancel your order before you receive tracking information. Once the package ships, the order cannot be cancelled. Generally, orders will ship within one business day. You may return the order once you receive it.
Core electronic gift cards may only be used on coreequipment.com. Gift cards are final sale, non-refundable, and non-reloadable. Any remaining balance may only be exchanged for website credit at any time; gift card holder must verify original purchaser’s billing information or provide the last four characters of the gift card number. Gift cards are valid for two years from date of purchase. Lost/stolen gift cards and their corresponding card numbers are the responsibility of the holder, and will not be replaced by Core Equipment.
If you have received a product that is damaged or defective upon receipt, please see our warranty information and contact Customer Service. At our discretion, we will provide either a replacement part or a product.
Returns of damaged or defective items must be approved by the Customer Service Warranty Department before the return process is started.
Original receipt or proof of purchase as well as proof of defect in the form of a photograph or video is required. CORE® Equipment will not be responsible for shipping costs incurred outside the continental USA. Warranty is valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Attention California Customers: Effective July 1, 2023, for any consumer goods sold in the state of California, the warranty period will commence on the date of delivery, not the original date of purchase, notwithstanding any inconsistent language here or elsewhere.
If you have purchased a product outside of the United States, please contact our customer service team to confirm the purchase was made through an authorized CORE® Dealer, and for more information on the warranty and claim process. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
To submit a warranty claim, please follow this link: https://www.coreequipment.com/pages/warranty-claim
Does NOT cover normal wear and tear, abuse or misuse of products including damage from inclement weather conditions, such as wind, rain, or hail. In case of inclement weather, remove all valuables and persons and seek appropriate shelter. Under no circumstances will CORE® Equipment or Elevate LLC be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
Our products are designed and intended for Recreational use only. Prolonged exposure to UV rays will cause any fabric to fade and deteriorate and is NOT covered by this Limited Warranty.
All replacement products or parts will assume the remaining warranty of the original product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
CORE® Equipment uses approved and authorized distributors to furnish quality products. CORE® Equipment provides warranty coverage only on products purchased from authorized distributors. Warranty does not apply to products purchased from an unauthorized reseller. Unauthorized resellers may sell used, defective, or counterfeit products, or those not designed for use in your country. To determine whether the seller of a CORE® product is one that has been approved and authorized by Elevate LLC, owner of the CORE® Equipment brand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at 1-888-775-5628.
CORE® Equipment Camping Support Warranty Department:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm CST
Chat: Please click the Chat button in the lower left corner.
Gmail users: If you are not receiving notification or customer service emails, please check your Spam folder in Gmail.