Product manual left in the woods? Don't worry, we got you.
Is the tent freestanding?
Yes, all of our tents are freestanding. This means that the poles attach to the tent in such a way that nothing else is required to stand up the tent.
How many seasons is my tent?
All of our tents are rated for three-seasons. Meaning they are recommended for use during spring, summer and fall.
Can the tent be used in the rain?
Absolutely! The fabric has a durable water-resistant coating, and the seams are all sealed with a waterproof tape at the factory.
How do I get everything back in the bag?
The trick is to take your time and remove all the air. Once the tent is folded up, use the poles as an axle to roll the tent and force air out. The weight of the poles will help do the work for you.
Do the seams of the tent need to be sealed?
We always recommend that you seal any tent you purchase at the beginning of every camping season. Seam sealant is a very affordable spray that can be found at your local camping equipment store. Be sure to purchase a spray made specifically for tents. Always spray the outside of the tent. The top of the rainfly can also be sprayed for extra protection.
REPAIR & TROUBLESHOOTING TUTORIALS
- Tent Patch Kit Installation Tutorial
- Mesh Patch Kit Installation Tutorial
- Mid Eave Replacement Pole Tutorial – applies to 8P/9P/10P & 12P Instant Tents
- Leg Pole Replacement Tutorial – applies to 6P/8P/9P/10P/12P Instant Tents
- Side Eave Pole Replacement Tutorial – applies to 8P/9P/10P/12P Instant Tents
- Side Hub Replacement Tutorial – applies to all Lighted Instant Tents & 8P/9P/10P/12P Instant Tents
- Corner Joint Replacement Tutorial – applies to 6P/8P/9P/10P/12P Instant Tents
Help! The center of my INSTANT tent won't stand up.
You may have a broken corner joint. Check all of the joints for damage (under the fabric sleeves) and call Customer Service if you need a replacement.
Help! The poles on my INSTANT tent are not staying extended.
Check that all poles are locked in place by looking to see if the silver buttons are popped out and locked into place. Extend the leg pole farther if the button is unlocked. It will “click” into place.